Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning In Style






Happy Friday everyone! Today I want to start a spring cleaning/organization series. I know that in my home, we accumulate piles everywhere. Piles of school papers in the kitchen, piles of magazines in my living room, piles of craft supplies in my office.....I could go on and on. Well, today I am featuring an Etsy seller who has solved this problem. Her shop name is Sewing Momma and she has created these amazing and totally stylish storage bags! They are perfect for storing toys, toilet paper, towels, remote controls, magazines....and for all you knitters and crocheter...YARN! These would also make the most amazing Easter Baskets! You could use them as a baby shower gift and fill them with diapers and baby soaps...or as wedding gift and fill it with towels and candles. Wouldn't they be great to put by the front door in the winter to hold all those sweet little mittens and scarves? I think her fabrics are GREAT...clean and fun....and a great price. She will also do custom orders. For anyone who buys one....drop me a line and let me know what you fill it with! Here is where you can find her.....

Sewing Momma

8 comments:

  1. You have great stuff on here Christy. I really like all of your finds. Very fresh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic. They look fresh and clean!
    Thanks for stopping by. I will be back too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Great to see you here Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute! I love the Easter basket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, dear:) thank you for visiting me! I'm so happy you found me. this is such a wonderful post...I find myself with a zillion piles all over the placeand never know what to do with them until I get overwhelmed...sometimes...yes, sometimes, I find it in myself to start to organize...these are the perfect helper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy,
    Like your blog! These bags look nice and practical, great find!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very cute AND practical!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this idea! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete