Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some Style For Our Four Legged Friends








This mornings post is for all of you animals lovers! Our pets should have great things too...right? Above are some great finds for your pets. If you REALLY want to go all out then you can build your entire house around your cats like in these photos from Elle Decoration South Africa. My cats would would LOVE that! The photo of the cream point himalayan is my sweet kitty Emmy! We adore her! Well, when I say we, I mean my kids and myself. My husband is not much of a cat lover...but he tolerates them. We have another himmie, her name is Francesca (I just don't have any good pics of her because she runs around like a lunatic!) The dot painted dog bowls
are from Martha Stewart Living. The link will take you straight to the tutorial on how to make them. Lastly, are these amazing little pet collars from the etsy shop Lucky Fiona.
Aren't they adorable?

1 comment:

  1. The picture second to the bottom is amazing. What a feline heaven! And thanks for the link and pics of the cute dog collars!

    ReplyDelete