Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Etsy shop is open for business!




I recently opened my very own little Etsy shop...and I could not be more excited! My grandmother taught me how to crochet when I was 8 years old and it has grown into a wonderful hobby for me. I wanted to design an afghan that was more hip and updated as opposed to the usual granny squares. So I mixed some of my favorite things into one......big pom poms, Amy Butler fabric, and and patchwork. Something that was modern/vintage. I have three more throws that are complete and ready to list. Hopefully I will have those listed by Sunday. I will give you a little sneak peak later on tonight. It takes me about a week to make each throw....and I enjoy every minute of it. A special thanks goes to my sweet friend Stephanie who took the pics for me in her GORGEOUS home! You can check out her design blog/business called Providence Handmade. I will have a link to it soon. She is a designer in Charleston, WV and she just oozes with creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I get to be your first commenter! Your little blog is getting spruced right up! I want one of those music thingies - but I can't figure out how to make it work.

    ReplyDelete