Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh how I LOVE greens!!!!!!!!!







I love greens. My little girl once came down the stairs and said "Our house looks like a green nightmare"....which I took as a compliment ;) Whether it be soothing green walls or little POPS of lemongrass....green is always number one in my book!

Images via Domino, Country Living, Decorno
Wallpaper by Schumacher in Imperial Trellis


Some of my tried and true green paint colors

Lowes Australian Morning
Ace Celtic Sage
Sherwin Williams Svelte Sage
Restoration Hardware Silver Sage
Sherwin Williams Artifact
Sherwin Williams High Tea
Benjamin Moore Georgian Green
Sherwin Williams Wheat Grass

3 comments:

  1. Green, hands down, is my fav color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a funny comment by your daughter! I have an almost lime green throughout the main living areas of my home.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh yes...hooray for greens! Love all these images you chose:) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Wonderful to meet you:):)

    xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete